Supporting youth to manage their digital & social media presence
TRACES is an Erasmus+ funded project, running from June 2019 to end of January 2021.
On this website you will find information about the events organised by the project as well as the developed resources.
The digital revolution is transforming the way young people play, access information, communicate and learn. Youth today have unprecedented learning opportunities. Digital and social media literacy training is now necessary to ensure that young Europeans can harness the potential of online opportunities to build skills, careers and relationships effectively but also safely.
The main objectives of TRACES are
- to support the continuous professional development of youth professionals;
- to develop key digital and social media literacy training material for youth with fewer opportunities;
- to create a policy paper to advocate for the promotion of responsible digital citizenship of youth with fewer opportunities.
To achieve this, the four project partners have developed and pilot innovative tools and five main intellectual outputs:
1. Digital and Social Media Literacy Curriculum Resources;
2. In-service Training Programme Handbook;
3. Collaborative online Learning Database;
4. Policy Paper "Policy recommendations on the promotion of digital citizenship for all young people through digital youth work in Cyprus, Finland, Ireland and Romania";
5. Guidelines for Youth Workers working with Digital Media.